Are you looking for a Ukulele teacher?
The ukulele is a great instrument for young and old alike to learn and enjoy.
Its small size makes it the ideal starting point for younger students with smaller hands, but the ukulele is also a great instrument for older students and adults to enjoy. Some students feel like it’s a beginner instrument and you may choose to move on to the guitar, but we also have a number of students who continue with the ukulele, learning to play like Israel Kamakawiwo?ole and continue to progress to very advanced levels learning many styles.
With its unique sound when played well it is beautiful to listen to, maybe the Ukulele is for you?
What to expect from our ukulele lessons
- Online or face to face lessons available
- Experienced teachers who work professionally in the music industry
- Bespoke learning programmes tailored specifically to each student
- Mac equipment with teaching studios
- A learning environment with the focus on enjoyment
- Enter for exams or learn for fun
- All of our teachers are fully DBS checked
- Lessons for adults and children
Would you like us to give you a call?
Want a little bit more information about ukulele lessons?
Fill in the form below to request a callback to find out more about ukulele lessons.