Lessons with Harmony Music School – Booking Terms and Conditions
At Harmony Music School we want to ensure that we are able to provide you with information that is suitable and useful. Below you will find a copy of the terms and conditions that you have agreed to. We advise that you keep this email for your own reference.
Due to the high demand for our lessons, we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- If you give us less than 24 hours notice your lesson will be charged at 100% of the lesson fee.
- If you give us between 24 and 48 hours notice your lesson will be charged at 50% of the lesson fee.
- Any lessons booked under a discounted or FREE offer can not be changed for any reason once booked.
- Cancellations due to illness are still subject to our policy.
- Cancellations can be made in person, via email or over the phone (voicemails can be left and emails can be sent if the school is closed). The time of the cancellation request is recorded.
- If a regular teacher is unavailable we reserve the right to cover the lessons with an alternative teacher without prior notice.
Booking your lessons
Our booking system doesn’t allow lessons to be reserved or held unless they are paid for, payment for your lessons is required at the time of booking.
If there is a future payment in the system and you have a regular lesson time allocated, this time slot will be held for you. If you do not have any future lessons paid for then your regular lesson time will show as available to other students to book.
We have asked you for personal information. This is stored on GDPR compliant web based software and is never provided to any third parties without your consent.
From time to time we will send you information about special offers, competitions, news, events. We will only send you information that is relevant to you and the music school and only if you have agreed to it.
We will never provide your details to third parties and we take every possible step to ensure that your information is secure.
The interior and exterior of Harmony Music School is covered by CCTV. The CCTV is used for safety and security reasons. The devices are in continuous recording mode.
Lessons are also recorded from time to time for teacher training and development needs. These recordings are never published in any format and are deleted after review with the School Director.
Covid Secure Face to Face Lessons
All visitors to Harmony Music School will adhere to new guidance full details can be found here Our steps include:-
- Social Distancing
- Taking your temperature
- Wearing a mask or visor at all times whilst in the building
- Sanitising hands before your lesson
If you have any of the following symptoms please do not come into the school:-
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough
- Loss of taste or smell
Call 119 and then call 0114 2576780 to arrange an alternative online lesson instead.
In the event of any person who has been to Harmony Music School testing positive with Covid-19 you will be contacted and given guidance of next steps. Our guidance follows all current NHS guidance.
By booking online lessons you accept that it will take place live and through third party video software, this is not owned or controlled by Harmony Music School. Using third party software is done so at your own risk.
The majority of online the lessons will be delivered from Harmony Music School’s own premises but in some circumstances these lessons may be delivered online from other locations.
We recommend that a parent or guardian is present or available during online lessons.
Online lessons may be recorded for teacher training purposes.
By booking lessons at Harmony Music School you are agreeing to accept these terms.
Other Terms & Conditions
Introductory offers are only available to new students (this includes any vouchers purchased)
Cancellation Policy in Detail
On occasion, it may not be possible for you to attend a lesson that you have booked.
If this is the case, you should inform us in the following way:
• Inform reception either in person, by phoning or via email
• DON’T inform your teacher – they do not have access to the booking system and are not able to make changes
• You must give us a minimum of 48 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee
If you give us less than 48 hours notice…
• 100% lesson fee charge if less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel a lesson
• 50% lesson fee charge if between 24 and 48 hours notice is given to cancel a lesson
• No charge if more than 48 hours notice is give to cancel a lesson
Unfortunately, cancellations due to illness are still subject to our cancellation policy – we will always try and offer alternative lessons for cancellations due to illness if we have availability. Alternative lessons offered must be taken within the same calendar week as the original lesson and are not a replacement for the following week’s lesson. This can only be offered if alternative time slots are available. If it is not possible to rearrange a cancelled lesson, any cancellation fees due will still apply. If you rearrange your regular lesson slot to a different time or day this lesson agreement remains intact.
Harmony Music School will always endeavour to give you at least 7 days notice if we need to alter the time or day of a lesson.
However, we reserve the right to alter lessons with less than 7 days notice, although we attempt to avoid this wherever possible.
We also reserve the right to offer substitute teachers for your lessons, although we attempt to avoid this wherever possible.
- The vouchers can only be redeemed within Harmony Music School and any of the participating outlets.
- The vouchers should be treated like cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-returnable or transferable.
- Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
- Vouchers must be used by the expiration date.
- The cash value of this voucher is 0.0000001p
- We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
You can cancel at any time until the end of the seventh working day after the day on which you ordered your Gift Vouchers. After this time, vouchers will be non-refundable.
To cancel your order, you must advise us in writing – If sending a letter please write to us at Harmony Music School, Eccelsfield Business Centre, 46 Stocks Hill, Ecclesfield Sheffield S35 9YT and send the letter by recorded post, so you can prove postage. If you wish to email us, you may email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to report non-delivery of your Gift Voucher but would still like to receive the voucher, please call us on 01142 576780 or email us on email@example.com and we will be happy to re-issue a replacement Gift Voucher. All we ask is that you destroy the original voucher should it be delivered at some later stage since it will have been voided on our systems and will not be redeemable.
All prices on this website are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, Harmony Music SWchool shall have the right to refund any orders placed for vouchers listed at the incorrect price
Call us on 0114 2576780
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org