MUSIC EDUCATION FOR YOUR SCHOOL
There’s never been a better time to learn
Are you looking for school music lessons? Harmony Music School are one of the leading specialist music schools in South Yorkshire and we are a trusted education provider by a number of schools throughout the region. We are experienced in delivering instrument lessons, workshops and whole class music lessons to Key Stage 1 & 2 students.
Why outsource your music lessons?
Lack of time and resources are real challenges in delivering the National Curriculum for music and it is a problem that a lot of primary schools face.
Outsourcing your music lessons to Harmony Music School is very cost effective and you can meet all the National Curriculum targets with experienced, specialist music teachers.
Our music provision for schools includes:-
- NATIONAL CURRICULUM COVERED FOR KEY STAGE 1 & 2
- PERIPATETIC INSTRUMENT AND SINGING LESSONS
- PPA COVER
- MUSIC ACTIVITIES AND WORKSHOPS
- PRIMARY SCHOOL MUSIC LESSONS
- COVID-19 SCHOOL SPECIFIC RISK ASSESSMENTS
Take all of the stress away and let us deliver all of your music classes and activities. Our lessons are tried and tested and adhere to the guidelines set in the National Curriculum and we can tailor the times to suit your needs. We also provide music based workshops and activity sessions alongside PPA cover to help provide your school with quality music eduction when budget and resources are restrictive.
What to expect from Harmony Music School
- Online or face to face lessons available
- Experienced professionals
- Degree and PGCE level experience
- Key stage focussed learning programmes
- Fun and educational activities
- Fully insured
- All of our teachers are fully DBS checked
- Lessons for individuals and classes
- Ages 3 upwards
- Experience with SEN requirements
Find out more about our KS1 and KS2 offer
and download the brochure here
Would you like us to give you a call?
Want a little bit more information about our school music provision?
Fill in the form below to request a callback to find out more