We have an exciting opportunity for one of our singing students to perform at the Olympic Legacy Park in Sheffield. The winner will perform both the British and Canadian National Anthem before the Eagles v Toronto Wolfpack game on March 11th.
As a sponsor for the Eagles, they have given us this amazing opportunity after hearing about the huge musical talent we have at the school.
Here’s how to enter…
Let your singing teacher know you are interested in entering the competition and they will practice both national anthems ‘a cappella’ with you and record them during your lesson before the deadline 28th February.
All recordings will be listened to and judged by Harmony Music School and the winner will be announced on March 4th.
Please collect a form from reception and return this to us by 28th February.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries are only open to Harmony Music School students
- Students under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent
- Entries must be submitted directly to Harmony Music School by February 28th via MP3 and applications forms (available at the school) must be completed.
- The decision is final
- The winning entry will be notified by March 4th
- The winning performer will need to attend the game at the Sheffield Eagles home ground Sheffield Eagles RFL, Olympic Legacy Park, Oasis Academy Don Valley, Leeds Road, Sheffield S9 3TY on March 11th and will also need to be available to the press
- Media releases will be distributed to coincide with the home game for the Sheffield Eagles
- No payment will be made for the performance
- All entrants agree to be part of the promotional campaign, this will be managed by Harmony Music School, in partnership with the Sheffield Eagles. This will include exposure through all digital channels, including social media, HMS and SE website, publications both off and online, radio, events, outdoor and TV. This list is not exhaustive.