Do you want to be the creator of the next Sheffield Eagles official run out music?
Are you in the process of writing your own track? Do you want to start developing your own music? If your answer is yes then this is the perfect opportunity to get your music recognised on national platform.
Harmony Music School is running a competition to produce an original Sheffield Eagles track. As an official sponsor we have been asked to produce their new run out track and we are inviting all Harmony Music School students to get involved.
Currently the team run out to Sandstorm by Darude but they would love to have their own track and they knew that Harmony Music School has some amazing talented students, so they asked if we wanted to get involved and we said yes!
They are looking for an uplifting track to help energize the team:-
- The track must be up-tempo
- The track must feel contemporary
- The track must be at least 1 minute long
- The track is designed to get both the team and the fans energized and excited about the forth coming game
- The track needs to be forceful to give the feeling that champions are on the field
The Track would be given to the Sheffield Eagles for use in the following areas:-
- Game Use
- Run out music
- Pre and post game
- Half time
- Sheffield Eagles website
- Sheffield Eagles events
- Sheffield Eagles promotions
- Downloadable track/ring tone
How to enter the Competition
Complete the form below to register your interest and then at your next music lesson we will discuss the options with you and how you can submit your track for the competition.
Terms and conditions of entries
- Entries are only open to Harmony Music School students. Students under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent.
- Entries for the competition will be submitted directly to Harmony Music School by February 8th. These can be provided as raw tracks.
- All tracks must be professionally produced, Harmony Music School are the producer for the this track and will provide the final cut.
- Harmony Music School will select the top three entries that most closely meet the requirements above. These will be then be submitted to the Sheffield Eagles. The final track will be chosen by the team.
- The winning entry will be played on March 4th to coincide with the first home game for the Sheffield Eagles.
- Whilst the copy write of the track remains the property of the artist and the producer, Free of charge use is given to the Sheffield Eagles.
Full terms and conditions will be available at Harmony Music School.