Part Time Receptionist
We are currently looking for a part time receptionist to work weekdays evenings. This is a permanent position, available with an immediate start.
Harmony Music School is an established business in Ecclesfield, Sheffield. We are currently seeking a new receptionist with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our team. The primary responsibility of this job is to manage the day to day running of the lesson schedules, including booking in lessons, handling new enquiries both in person and on the phone, providing company information and ensuring that clients perceive the school in a positive way.
The role of receptionist is VERY BUSY and so the right candidate must be able to multi-task, have great attention to detail with outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Accuracy is very important in this role.
Job Purpose Summary
To co-ordinate and organise the logistical tasks of the School and enhance the smooth running and communication of all departments.
• Greeting clients, answering phone calls and replying to emails
• Online data entry
• Professionally present the school to potential clients
• Managing the lesson booking system
• Updating all records accurately and quickly in the the schools database
• Must be dependable and highly organised
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be experienced in using Microsoft Office
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Cash handling skills
• Good Maths skills
• Previous Reception/Customer Service experience would be an advantage
• Be able to work with parents and young children
• Be of professional appearance
• You will be DBS checked as part of the employment process
• 9 hours 45 mins – 13 hours per week. the regular hours would be:- Monday – Thursday 6.30pm – 9.45pm
Holiday cover will also be required, the additional potential shifts can run 2pm-9.45pm Weekdays and 10.10am-4.10pm Saturday
• Hourly rate £6.70 – £7.70 per hour
• 5.6 weeks holiday per year (pro rota)
• Westfield Healthcare (After qualifying period)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your current position and/or experience.